Guys, I want to write about the girl's birthday party. I really do! I'm just firmly entrenched in a patch of writer's block. Less than halfway through writing, I get bored of myself. SO THAT'S AWESOME- I am bored with myself. My apologies to you dear people.
Here are some headlines and what little pictures I have of the event:
- My Mom Cricut-ed about a zillion snowflakes and made the house into a magical winter wonderland.
- The morning of the party, at 4am, Little Man started projectile vomiting uncontrollably.
- This is just how my life goes. Urgent Care visits, and scrubbing my puke-filled rug ten minutes before the party.
- Almost everyone invited actually showed up. I was not prepared for EVERYONE. Ten kids. I needed many many Xanax doses afterwards.
- The girls had fun. I think. They were really overwhelmed by everything. Plus they may have been in early stages of The Stomach Bug of Death. So there's that.
- I am never doing that again.