What happened is...

Last night I was feeling super nauseous... and decided I needed to go upstairs and take a nap- it was an executive decision- had to be made. That left Logan and the girls downstairs to fend for themselves. Luckily the girls were in their highchairs eating, while Logan attempted to make spaghetti. Yes, spaghetti. The easiest of meals to make without a run to Quick Care, but whatever. From the looks of things, it would be easier to assume he was whipping up some creme brulee with a blowtorch!
Apparently Logan isn't well versed on the art of draining pasta and drained the boiling hot water onto... his foot. It was like a horror flick, I won't go into detail because my tummy is still queasy this morning. But it was bad- like 2nd degree burns bad.
So there you go. The reason I have a guy limping around my house for the next few days, and why I probably won't be in the best of moods for the same period of time.


  1. ahhhhh!!!! He tried- it reminds me of the Office episode when Michael burned his foot with the George Foreman grill- get some bubble wrap-ok sorry enough jokes- HUGE sigh- now you have three (and 1/2) babies to worry about-sheesh! call if you need ANYTHING (a break, someone to watch the girls) whatever! love ya-hang in there!

  2. Ouch!!! He gets a gold star for the attempt -- too bad cooking can be so dangerous. Poor guy! And poor you!!!! I feel you with the nausea thing -- uck!!

  3. My husband burns himself all the time while cooking!!!! His latest is stirring hot rice pudding onto his left hand which left 2nd degree burns. Then there was the time with the hot oil, and the time with the BBQ.......... I think its a boy thing!