- It's not so dang hot!
- My power bills don't cost me an arm & a leg.
- Everything gets flavored with pumpkin (I just had pumpkin pancakes at Mimi's- yum!)
- The leaves! Colors!
- My tile floors stay cool.
- I can open the shutters and let the light in without baking the house.
- I get to use the down comforter on our bed.
- Stuff I leave in the car for too long doesn't melt.
- Hot chocolate is now a more acceptable drink.
- I get to wear my hoodies! They have pockets in the front... and a hood! What's not to love?!
Reasons why I love this season!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's Tristen Christiansen (Parsons)and I was blog hopping and found your cute blog! You have two beautiful little girls! Where are you at now? I will add you to my blogs and check mine out!ReplyDelete
Oooh! Fun! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have a preschooler! We're getting old! Rylee is soooo adorable! You have such a cute family. I can't believe how big Corey has gotten!ReplyDelete
Anyway, we're still in vegas- probably always will be! How about you?