Things I forgot about being pregnant:
1. No caffeine. (for nine months? I don't know if I'll make it)
2. No hot dogs (the only thing I crave when I'm pregnant. I could take 'em or leave 'em otherwise)
3. The gut wrenching nausea. Sometimes the Zofran works wonders, sometimes.... not.
4. Things taste different/weird. Nothing sounds/tastes/smells/looks good... except Del Taco.
5. I have a husband who will go fetch Del Taco at 9pm. (I love him the most with a burrito in his hand)
6. My waistline will expand to epic proportions. I'm going to have to get the fat clothes unpacked. I really don't want to open that box!